Getting Here / Access Information
Near the corner of Bell St & Sydney Rd Coburg 3058
Bridges Reserve is next to the Coburg Leisure Centre. Access via Bell St or Sydney Rd (through the pedestrian walkway between Sydney Road and Russell Street).
Routes 513, 527, 530, 534, 561, 903 all have bus stops nearby. Closest bus stop is ‘Coburg PS/Bell St (Coburg)’ at the corner of Bell St and Sydney Rd
Upfield to City train line. The nearest train station is Coburg.
Route 19 North Coburg to the City. The nearest tram stop is number 34, on the corner of Bell Street and Sydney Road.
All day parking and 3 hour parking is available at the Leisure Centre on Russell Street.
506 spaces in total.
Additional parking is available at the Coburg Shopping Precinct on Waterfield and Louisa Streets.
- Bridges Reserve has an accessible drinking fountain
- Accessible toilet available
- Seated areas are dotted around the venue
See locations of recharge points for electric wheelchairs and scooters.
The paved pathway through the park is flat and ramped from the carpark at the leisure centre and through the walkway from Sydney Rd to Russell St.
Accessible car parking spaces
Below are the spaces closest to Bridges Reserve. For a full list in the Coburg area see accessible parking info in Moreland
- Russell Street carpark – Intersecting streets are Russell Street and Bell Street (Eight spaces)
- Woolworths carpark, south of Bell Street, west of Waterfield Street (Eight spaces)
- Coles carpark, east of Waterfield Street, north of Victoria Street (Three spaces)
Accessible Public Transport
Please see PTV’s website for information on accessible public transport.